All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the glamorous parties and unparalleled beaches to the mega-estates and its storied history, the Hamptons are magnetic. This beautifully illustrated updated edition of In the Spirit of the Hamptons sends the reader on a personal tour of the many hamlets that make up the Hamptons.
- Author BiographyKelly Killoren Bensimon is an author, editor, model, and tastemaker. She appeared on three seasons of Bravo's hit show The Real Housewives of New York. Her most recent book I Can Make You Hot! was released in spring 2012. She is also the author of American Style and The Bikini Book, both published by Assouline. She is currently a regular contributor to Hamptons magazine, Gotham magazine, and am New York. Kelly and her two daughters split their time between New York City and East Hampton. Pamela Fiori's career in magazine publishing spans more than forty years. She was editor in chief of Town & Country, America's premier magazine for the affluent in America, for seventeen years. Before that, she was editor in chief of Travel + Leisure for fourteen years. An authority on luxury, travel, style, connoisseurship and philanthropy, Fiori writes and speaks frequently on these subjects. Her first book, Stolen Moments, is a tribute to the photography of Ronny Jaques, a contemporary of Richard Avedon and Lillian Bassman. She is the co-author of A Table at Le Cirque and has also written In the Spirit of Capri, In the Spirit of St. Barths and In the Spirit of Palm Beach for Assouline.
- Author(s)Kelly Killoren-Bensimon
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width193 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byPamela Fiori
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket,Sewn,Paper over boards
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £33.03
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.