All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the emotions of despair, fear and anger that arose after the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in September 2001. The authors analyze reactions to the attacks through the lens of terror management theory, an existential psychological model.
- Author(s)Jeff Greenberg,Sheldon Solomon,Tom Pyszczynski
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight712 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.