Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £11.98
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.20
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £9.99Trending at £15.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.11
- £14.54Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1996, a 9,500-year-old skeleton unearthed beside the Columbia River galvanized anthropologists with the possibility that prehistoric humans reached North America from northern Japan by crossing the ocean in small open boats. Here, the author relates his successful attempt to re-create this perilous migration.
- Author BiographyJon Turk is the author of Cold Oceans: Adventures in Kayak, Rowboat, and Dogsled. His two-year voyage around the North Pacific rim in the wake of Stone Age mariners has been named by Paddler magazine one of the ten greatest sea kayaking expeditions of all time.
- Author(s)Jon Turk
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Weight430 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.