All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionNotions of land and agrarian reform are now well entrenched in post-apartheid South Africa. But what this reform actually means for everyday life is not clearly understood, nor the way it will impact on the political economy.
- Author BiographyPaul Hebinck is Associate Professor of Sociology of Rural Development at Wageningen University in the Netherlands and Adjunct Professor at the University of Fort Hare. Ben Cousins is Professor and DST/NRF research chair in Poverty, Land and Agrarian Studies (PLAAS) at the University of the Western Cape.
- PublisherWits University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintWits University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBen Cousins,Paul Hebinck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.