All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThrough engagement with the historical debate, this title offers an exposition of the person of Jesus that brings together dissonant aspects of the tradition. It serves as an introduction to the theology to John Owen, the most able of the Puritan theologians. It seeks to illuminate the inner rationality of God's triune being and his mission.
- Author BiographyDr Alan Spence has been a teacher in Harare, an evangelist in the South African townships, a human rights advocate in Zimbabwe and Moderator of the Presbyterian Church of Southern Africa. He is now a minister in the United Reformed Church serving two congregations in London, UK.
- Author(s)Alan Spence
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.