All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleven suicide bombers turn the stadium into an inferno during an Arsenal-Chelsea match. Her husband and four-year-old son are blown to smithereens. And so she writes Osama Bin Laden a letter to tell him just what she thinks, a letter that takes the reader into a frightening maze of class-bound relationships.
- Author BiographyChris Cleave was born in 1973 and graduated from Balliol College, Oxford with a First in Experimental Psychology. After trying out various career paths, including sailing in the Mediterranean and bar work in Melbourne, he worked at the Daily Telegraph for three years, and then for Martha Lane Fox at lastminute.com. He left there in 2003 to concentrate on writing full time. He lives in Paris with his wife and son.
- PrizesWinner of Somerset Maugham Award 2006.
- Author(s)Chris Cleave
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/05/2009
- Weight180 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.51Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.63Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.