All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the magickal applications of incense. It introduces traditional burning techniques such as the chaining method, censers and holders, combustible (smudging, sticks, cones, and powders) and non-combustible (herbal blends and oils) varieties, and the benefits of using all-natural incense.
- Author BiographyCarl F. Neal has been a student of incense for over thirty years and became a professional incense maker in 1995. He networks with incense makers and users from around the world and has studied under a variety of incense makers from North and South America, Asia, and Europe. He has led incense-making workshops and discussions across America. Visit him online at Incensebooks.com.
- Author(s)Carl F. Neal
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.