All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on education reforms that alter teacher incentives and the impact their on teaching quality and student learning. The reforms explored in this volume represent efforts by several countries in Latin America to increase teacher accountability and introduce incentives to motivate teachers to raise student learning.
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication08/08/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDirections in Development - Human Development
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Edited byEmiliana Vegas
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.