All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionCounty-level fieldwork and unique data demonstrate how leadership and career incentives explain regional variation in China's economic development.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Bulman is an economist at the World Bank and an adjunct lecturer at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University. He is a core author of the World Development Report 2017 and contributed to China 2030 and Urban China. Professor Bulman has been a visiting scholar at the Hopkins-Nanjing Center, a University of Chicago and Ford Foundation New Generation China Scholar, and an inaugural China Public Policy Postdoctoral Fellow at the Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)David J. Bulman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 3 maps 24 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.