All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.96
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £6.97Trending at £7.70
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionApproaches incest as serious and severe form of child abuse. Based on data drawn from two sets of substantiated cases of incest, the book indicates that socio-economic factors, birth order, family configuration factors and personality may predispose certain children to incestuous victimization.
- Author Biographynder Mey /f Brenda /i J. f /f Ronald /i L.
- Author(s)Brenda J. Vander Mey,Ronald L. Neff
- Date of Publication05/08/1986
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.