All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis CCPS book describes about 50 incidents, which have had a significant impact on the chemical industry as well as the basic elements of process safety. Each incident is presented in sufficient detail to gain an understanding of root causes for the event with a focus on lessons learned and the impact the incident had on process safety.
- Author BiographyBP Process Safety Community of Practice has published a series of more than fifteen booklets on process safety applied to the oil and gas industry under the coordination of Frederic Gil , Process Safety & Fire Engineering Advisor for BP plc, in Sunbury, UK, and John Atherton , BP plc, retired. Since 1985, the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) has been the world leader in developing and disseminating information on process safety management and technology. CCPS, an industry technology alliance of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), has published more than eighty books in its process safety guidelines and process safety concepts series.
- Author(s)Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS)
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2008
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps.
- Weight638 g
- Width164 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.