Consider these sponsored items
- £12.98Was:£14.99Free postage
- £10.56Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough poems with topics ranging from love, loss and the essential delight found in a piece of cake, this beautifully written collection of poems will lightly guide you through the ups and downs of life.
- Author BiographyA man that is constantly being drowned in a sea of depression, anxiety and loss, Keith rolls in the waves to be washed up onto the shore to rise again. Too many 'kicks' in life have taken their toll or so some people think. A dad, a brother, a grandad.
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.