All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAll general surgeons, and especially hernia surgeons, will benefit from this book. The volume describes all important diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and evaluates the appropriate use of each procedure for each particular case. Pitfalls and unresolved issues are discussed in depth, and experts of international standing weigh in on each topic.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note80 Tables, black and white; XXV, 511 p.
- Weight819 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndrew N. Kingsnorth,Volker Schumpelick
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.