All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to help teachers successfully include children with physical disabilities in mainstream classrooms. Topics covered include: planning for inclusion; understanding different kinds of physical disabilities; managing teachers' and parents' expectations; and organising the classroom.
- Author BiographyMark Fox has been working as an educational psychologist with families of children with special educational needs for the last 25 years. He has worked for LEAs, the NHS and the voluntary sector.
- Author(s)Mark Fox
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.