All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarly interactions play a crucial role in the development of children's emotional, personal and social skills, and set the precedent for establishing a secure attachment relationship as they mature into adulthood. This book introduces the latest research into ways for professionals to encourage the development of these skills in children's groups.
- Author BiographySusan Hart is a psychologist and former director of a municipal family therapy centre. Her experience also includes working in municipal social services and in a children's psychiatric ward. Today, she has an independent practice and works as a consultant with psychologists, visiting nurses, social workers in child and family departments, and personnel in child psychiatric wards, and advisors to foster families. Susan is the author of several books and articles on neuroaffective developmental psychology and frequently gives lectures and courses on the topic. She lives in Denmark.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note16 black and white figures
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited bySusan Hart
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.