All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that strategies to achieve diversity in medical research mask deeper problems, ones that might require a different approach and different solutions.
- Author BiographySteven Epstein is professor of sociology and director of the Science Studies Program at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author of Impure Science: AIDS, Activism, and the Politics of Knowledge and coauthor of Learning by Heart: AIDS and Schoolchildren in America's Communities.
- Author(s)Steven Epstein
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleChicago Studies in Practices of Meaning
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 line drawings
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.