All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn a follow-up to Justice and the Politics of Difference , Young contributes to the debates about democracy in a multicultural society. She considers the ideals of political inclusion and exclusion and recommends ways of engaging in democratic politics in a more inclusive way.
- Author BiographyIris Marion Young is Professor of Political Science at The University of Chicago. Her previous books include Throwing Like a Girl and Other Essays in Feminist Philosophy and Social Theory, Justice and the Politics of Difference, Intersecting Voices: Dilemmas of Gender, Political Philosophy and Policy, and A Companion to Feminist Philosophy.
- Author(s)Iris Marion Young
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleOxford Political Theory
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight460 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.