Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book consists of a number of case studies about interventions in schools to promote the inclusion of pupils referred to a local authority Educational Psychology Service (EPS) in the north of England. It features stories of success as well as failure.
- Author(s)John Quicke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInclusive Education: Cross Cultural Perspectives
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 190 p.
- Weight650 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.