All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionInclusion is much more than special needs - it's also about helping the gifted and talented, those with English as an additional language and much more depending on your area and it's social and cultural diversity. This book presents the basic principles you need in order to both satisfy Ofsted and provide the right opportunities for your pupils.
- Author BiographyLinda Evans has taught children of all ages and abilities, and held posts of SENCO, advisor, inspector and SEN editor/publisher. She currently works as an independent writer, editor and lecturer/tutor.
- Author(s)Linda Evans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNo-nonsense Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight158 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.