All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook of practical strategies for including students with disabilities in general physical education classes. It focuses on skill development, social development and fitness for students with various manner of disabilities.
- Author BiographyPattie Rouse has more than 20 years of experience teaching physical education to persons with disabilities. Building on her tremendous success using games to help all groups of learners develop team-building skills, she has also trained other teachers to use the same type of team-building programmes. This book is an outgrowth of the positive results her methods have engendered. She holds a BSED in health and physical education from Georgia Southern University and a master's of education in integrated studies from Cambridge College in Boston. She also has been trained in instructional strategies for children with emotional and behavioural disabilities, adventure-based counselling and developmental therapy for children with autism.
- Author(s)Pattie Rouse
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note33 Halftones, black and white; 6 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.