All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.99
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionFully covering CIDA accreditation standards, this text shows how an inclusive approach to residential, commercial, product design and technology creates accessible and aesthetically pleasing environments for everyone to use together.
- Author BiographyLinda L. Nussbaumer, PhD, ASID, IDEC, is a Certified Interior Designer in Minnesota and a professor of interior design at South Dakota State University (SDSU). She has published in the Journal of Interior Design, Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences, Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences Education, and Implications.
- Author(s)Linda L. Nussbaumer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note16 pp full colour
- Weight843 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.