All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReframe how you think about talent management, diversity and inclusion with this paradigm-shifting book that holds a mirror up to current unfair practices and provides best practice examples.
- Author BiographyStephen Frost works with clients worldwide to embed inclusion into their decision making. He teaches at various business schools and was formerly Head of Diversity and Inclusion for the London Organizing Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games. Danny Kalman is a talent management consultant, executive coach and regular speaker on leadership development. He was Director of Global Talent at Panasonic Corporation from 2008-2013.
- Author(s)Danny Kalman,Stephen Frost
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.