All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis critical and reflexive book looks closely at the pivotal but demanding role that leadership and management play in promoting social work and social care.
- Author BiographyTrish Hafford-Letchfield is the director of programmes for social work at Middlesex University, UK. She has extensive experience in the management of adult social care and provision of leadership development in both organisational and academic settings. Sharon Lambley is a lecturer at University of Sussex, UK, where she leads continuing professional development. She is an active researcher and consultant, and her publications reflect an interest in critical perspectives on management in social work. Gary Spolander is a principal lecturer at Coventry University, UK. He has led a number of research projects in relation to critical perspectives on international social work, management, workforce development and public health Christine Cocker is principal lecturer in social work at Middlesex University, experienced social work and manager in children's service and trustee for BAAF. She is widely published in these areas, with specific interest in lesbian and gay fostering and adoption
- Author(s)Christine Cocker,Dr. Trish Hafford-Letchfield,Gary Spolander,Niall Daly,Sharon Lambley
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.