CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
About this product
- Author(s)Jenny Muller
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleDevelopment Economics & Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1996
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note33 fig., 88 tab.
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Volume editorF. J. Heidhues
- Table Of ContentsContents: Thailand's Economic Performance since 1960 - Structure and Development of the Agricultural Sector - Income Distribution in the Development Theory - Income and Economic Well-Being of Agricultural Households in Thailand: Measurement of Level, Distribution and Structure, and Analysis of Income Determining Factors - Expected Impact of Policy Options on Distribution.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Jenny Mueller is a national from Germany, who was born in Lausanne, Switzerland, in 1966. She received her Master degree in Economics from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. This publication is based on research conducted at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, which led to a Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Economics from the University of Hohenheim. Jenny Mueller is currently working for the International Found for Agricultural Development (IFAD), Rome.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.