Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £23.27
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionIncomplete Urbanism is a dynamic, hybrid interactive concept, which destabilizes the architectural and urban theories and practices. Its main characteristics are indeterminacy, inconsistency and changeability, which are particularly challenging in the context of the New World Order and the global digital network. This book deals with this topic.
- Author(s)Leon Van Schaik,William S. W. Lim
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight458 g
- Width216 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.