CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionHow is committing oneself to God described within the Gospel of Matthew, and how is this related to becoming a disciple of Jesus? Moreover, how may reading or hearing the Gospel function to evoke such a response? To answer these questions, this study draws upon a variety of approaches in linguistics and literary studies in new and innovative ways.
- Author BiographyBen Cooper is Course Director of Fulwood Bible Training in Sheffield, UK, and an ordained minister in the Church of England.
- Author(s)Ben Cooper
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of New Testament Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.