All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.94
- £8.66Trending at £8.86
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.97
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £7.33Trending at £7.81
- £7.25Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionIncorrigibly Plural celebrates the diversity and vitality of Louis MacNeice's writing with a collection of responses to his work by poets and critics, and with biographical accounts, including a memoir by MacNeice's son.
- Author BiographyFRAN BREARTON is Reader in English at Queen's University Belfast. She is the author of The Great War in Irish Poetry (Oxford University Press, 2000) and Reading Michael Longley (Bloodaxe, 2006). EDNA LONGLEY is Professor Emerita at Queen's University Belfast. Her books include Poetry and Posterity (Bloodaxe, 2000) and, as editor, Edward Thomas: The Annotated Collected Poems (Bloodaxe, 2008).
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLives and Letters
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Paginationxvi, 301
- Edited byEdna Longley,Fran Brearton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.