All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.98
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £5.65Trending at £8.99
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
About this product
- DescriptionA study aid to the ACT Reading section which presents principles and strategies that promote effective reading. It includes sample passages with commentary on how to select the correct answers. It features strategies for tackling reading comprehension passages under the pressure of time.
- Author BiographyRandall McCutcheon is a high school educator nationally recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for innovation in curriculum, with experience teaching English, speech, debate, and journalism. Jim Schaffer, a finalist for the Teacher-in-Space program, is chair of the English Department at Nebraska Wesleyan University, where he teaches English and journalism.
- Author(s)James P. Schaffer,Randall McCutcheon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.