CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on Charles Tilly s relational framework for understanding enduring inequalities, scholars explore the processes that have combined to produce and reproduce inequalities in Latin America since the earliest days of European colonialism.
- Author BiographyPaul Gootenberg is Professor of History and Sociology at Stony Brook University and the author of Andean Cocaine: The Making of a Global Drug. Luis Reygadas is Professor of Anthropology at the Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana Iztapalapa, Mexico. He is the author of La apropiacion: Destejiendo las redes de la desigualdad.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note3 photos, 5 tables, 4 figures
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEric Hershberg,Luis Reygadas,Paul Gootenberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.