All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £12.77
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.73Trending at £19.75
- £33.99Trending at £37.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe product of a three-year research program, this work focuses on the economic and social implications of aging at the level of the individual and of society as a whole.
- Author BiographyFrank T. Denton, Deborah Fretz and Byron G. Spencer are members of the Department of Economics at McMaster University.
- Author(s)Frank T. Denton
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note46 b&w illustrations, 72 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDeborah Fretz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.