Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffers advice and guidance to directors of various types and sizes of companies in understanding the role and contribution of the non-executive director. This title marks the beginning of the Independent Director initiative by Ernst and Young and the institute of Directors, which focuses on the role, interests and needs of non-executive directors.
- Author BiographyThe Institute of Directors (IoD) is a non party-political business organisation founded by Royal Charter in 1903, currently with around 55,000 members. The IoD is dedicated to providing directors with the information and advice they require to help their business succeed. The IoD produces a number of successful titles, including The Director's Handbook and The Effective Director (both Kogan Page).
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2011
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.