All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, luxury brands have deviated from the principles of craftsmanship, rarity, uniqueness and heritage. Conglomerates such as LVMH and Richemont have grown at an unprecedented pace and show no sign of slowing. This book explains the importance of innovation and argues why independent brands are vital to the survival of the industry.
- Author BiographyJonas Hoffmann, PhD, is Professor of Luxury Strategy at SKEMA Business School. An expert in innovation and emerging markets, he consults and give executive training regularly in Europe, China and the United States. He is a regular keynote speaker at international luxury summits and has published with Palgrave the books 'Global Luxury Trends', 'Luxury Strategy in Action' and 'Sustainable Innovation Strategy'.Laurent Lecamp is the co-founder of successful luxury companies in the watch making/accessories industry which have been awarded for creativity, design and innovation. He was one of the very youngest CEOs in the Swiss Watchmaking Industry with the Cyrus brand. He is an influential advocate for independent luxury players and regularly invited for international conferences. He is currently Executive Vice President Sales at Carl F. Bucherer.
- Author(s)Jonas Hoffmann,Laurent Lecamp
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXV, 252 p.
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £7.00
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.