All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering India, this book helps readers explore the enigmatic sub-continent. It provides recommendations for eating, sleeping and drinking, and details of the vast array of adventure activities on offer and advice on how to get the most from a trip.
- Author BiographyAnnie Dare is a writer and journalist based in London, she has traveled India since 1995. David Stott splits his time between India and Sydney and is a writer and photographer.
- Author(s)Annie Dare,David Stott
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication24/09/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Out-of-print date30/10/2009
- Content Noteincluding 32 pages of colour photography & maps
- Width115 mm
- Height184 mm
- Edition Statement16th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.