All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe first survey of the political, economic, religious and cultural landscapes of medieval India.
- Author BiographyCatherine B. Asher is Associate Professor in the Department of Art History at the University of Minnesota. Her previous publications include Architecture of Mughal India (1992) and, as editor with Thomas R. Metcalf, Perceptions of South Asia's Visual Past (1994). Cynthia Talbot is Associate Professor of History and Asian Studies at the University of Texas at Austin. She has published Precolonial India in Practice: Society, Religion, and Identity in Medieval Andhra (2001).
- Author(s)Catherine B. Asher,Cynthia Talbot
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note73 b/w illus. 11 maps
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.