All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.21Trending at £15.84
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.56
- £12.86Trending at £16.84
- £10.00Trending at £11.91
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses issues related to the scope, speed, and desirability of economic reforms in India and their fundamental impact on the country's social and economic welfare.
- Author BiographyShekhar Shah is the Director-General of NCAER, India's oldest and largest economic think tank. Prior to NCAER, he was the World Bank's Regional Economic Adviser for South Asia. He has worked in the financial services sector in Washington D.C. and has been the Ford Foundation's Program Officer for International Economics for South Asia. Shekhar joined the World Bank in 1989, where he was also a principal author of the 2004 World Development Report. He has published on a range of issues relating to service delivery, governance, poverty, international trade, social policy, and monitoring and evaluation. He received his PhD in Economics from Columbia University. Arvind Panagariya is a Professor of Economics at Columbia University. He has been the Chief Economist of the Asian Development Bank. He has also worked for the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, World Trade Organization, and United Nations Conference on Trade and Development in various capacities. His books include India: The Emerging Giant(2008) and The Economics of Preferential Trade Agreement(coedited with JagdishBhagwati, 1996). Subir Gokarn is a Director, Brookings Institution New Delhi, India. He is a former Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India, and an expert on fiscal and monitory policy, economic growth, capital formation, and social security.
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIndia Policy Forum
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE India
- Width158 mm
- Height241 mm
- Edited byArvind Panagariya,Shekhar Shah,Subir Gokarn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.