All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide suitable for an independent traveler interested in the culture, style, and people of India and Sri Lanka.
- Author BiographyKristina Locke has travelled extensively in India and Sri Lanka researching recipes and sourcing ingredients for her healthy snack company and pursuing her love of yoga. Alastair has built a team of talented editors who are as committed as he is to the search for authenticity and personality in places to stay. They are also 'driving' the world's first carbon 'neutral' publishing company; the search for a reduced ecological footprint is a serious one. The company has won The Queen's Award for Enterprise in the Sustainable Development category, an award from Business Commitment to the Environment and a Green Apple Award and moved to its own eco-offices in January 2006.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleAlastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date03/07/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight28 g
- Width130 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKristina Locke
- Series Edited byAlastair Sawday
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.54Trending at £4.61
- £10.32Trending at £13.48
- £5.62Trending at £5.88
- £7.44Trending at £7.64
- £7.30Trending at £7.63
- £11.67Trending at £11.84
- £11.32Trending at £13.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.