Consider these sponsored items
- £16.19Was:£19.99Free postage
- £12.57Was:£19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndia strikes its visitor with a sensory assualt that's unmatched by any other place on earth: this subcontinent's sheer diversity is staggering. Footprint's 19th edition India Handbook will guide you from tropical beach paradises and lush backwaters, to forests where elephants roam and foothills clad in tea plantations.
- Author BiographySouth India-born and raised in the vibrant suburbs of Peterborough, writer and photographer David Stott acquired his taste for India in the womb. At the age of 28 he finally discovered the variety and diversity of flavours at which butter chicken had merely hinted and since his first visit he's become an annual visitor to India, steadily learning to tell his chole from his bhature and establishing a serious addiction to masala dosas along the way. David now splits his time between India and his adopted home in vibrant suburban Sydney, where the pace of life is such that he occasionally has to pinch himself to make sure he's awake.
- Author(s)David Stott
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition Statement19th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.