All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the kulfi to the cricket, the animals to the art - this is a one-stop guide to incredible India!
- Author BiographySusie Brooks is an award-winning writer and editor of children's books. Writing on a wide range of subjects from dinosaurs to geography, she also masquerades as an artist (among other things, painting children's portraits and getting messy in classroom workshops!). In 2014, her Get into Art series won the English Association Picture Book Award, British Book Design and Production Award and the overall SLA Information Book Award. She can regularly be found walking people's dogs and in her spare time, loves to travel and explore new places!
- Author(s)Susie Brooks
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleThe Land and the People
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width212 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £27.69Trending at £29.23
- £11.40Trending at £12.74
- £10.99Trending at £11.86
- £7.02Trending at £9.48
- £6.00Trending at £6.80
- £7.31Trending at £13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.