All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering subjects as diverse as Hindu extremism, bonded child labour, Sufi mysticism, the crisis in agriculture, the persistence of political corruption and the problem of Kashmir, the athor presents a picture of India that is at once poignant, funny, startling, and deeply humane.
- Author BiographySir Mark Tully was born in Calcutta and educated in England. He worked for the BBC in South Asia for 25 years and now works as a journalist in New Delhi. His books include No Full Stops In India, The Heart of India and Lives of Jesus.
- Author(s)Gillian Wright,Mark Tully
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2003
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight145 g
- Width1 mm
- Height1 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.68Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.77
- £16.59Trending at £17.57
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.