Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis enthralling book offers a new approach to Indian economic history, placing trade and mercantile activity in the region within a global framework.
- Author BiographyTirthankar Roy is a Professor of Economic History at the London School of Economics and Political Science. His publications include The Economic History of India 1857-1947, Third Edition (2011), Towards a History of Consumption in South Asia, co-edited with Douglas Haynes, Abigail McGowan, and Haruka Yanagisawa (2010), Company of Kinsmen: Enterprise and Community in South Asian History 1700-1940 (2010), and Traditional Industry in the Economy of Colonial India (1999).
- Author(s)Tirthankar Roy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Approaches to Asian History
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 6 maps 7 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.