All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFootprint's completely updated travel guide to the Indian Himalaya is indispensible to visitors who want to be wowed by rugged beauty and inspired by the unique culture of the people that live here. Footprint's Indian Himalaya Handbook is packed with all the information you'll need to get the best out of this spectacular region.
- Author BiographyVanessa Betts is a writer and editor from England. She went to India in 1997, as the first stop on a round-the-world ticket, and then found out that nowhere else could quite compare. After time spent living and working in Australia, Egypt and England she has been based in India, chiefly in Kolkata, since March 2006. Victoria McCulloch is a nomad currently calling Goa home. Armed with a laptop and a yoga mat, she plies her trade as freelance journalist and Kundalini Yoga teacher. She first ventured to India in 1997, but has been living in the 'motherland' for the last seven years and can now only drink her tea with masala in it. Victoria has also been influenced by the music and chanting in India and is recording her second mantra album.
- Author(s)Vanessa Betts,Victoria McCulloch
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width115 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.