All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionA tale of struggle, survival, and independence in a disputed northern New England frontier.
- Author BiographyDaniel Doan, whose books about the White Mountains are premier guides, combines a woodsman's perceptions, a naturalist's eye, and a novelist's craft into a lyrical tale of settlers whose attempt at an impossible independence comes dangerously close to precipitating war between two nations. Jere R. Daniell is Professor of History at Dartmouth College and author of Colonial New Hampshire (1981) and Experiment in Republicanism: New Hampshire Politics and the American Revolution, 1741 - 1794 (1970).
- Author(s)Daniel Doan
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note2 tables. 4 maps.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.