All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lee Mandrell
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note120 color illus.
- Weight880 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byMatthew Tully
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Matthew TullyAcknowledgmentsGallery Photography TalkIndex
- Author BiographyFor Lee Mandrell, photography started out as a hobby that quickly ignited into a fiery passion and then into a lifelong career. He started out at age 14 with a secondhand Minolta Hi Matic E range finder. Mandrell worked as a custom darkroom technician in a pro lab for years, and was eventually promoted to production manager. An early adopter of both digital technology and Photoshop, he is still actively involved in all current photography techniques and practices.Matthew Tully is a political columnist for The Indianapolis Star. His columns on public schools have helped drive debate over education reform in Indiana. He is the author of Searching for Hope: Life at a Failing School in the Heart of America (IUP, 2012).
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £13.78Trending at £18.94
- £18.01Trending at £22.78
- £11.99Trending at £20.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.57
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
- £21.48Trending at £28.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.