Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionLatin American indigenous media production has recently experienced a noticeable boom, specifically in Bolivia, Ecuador, and Colombia. This title encourages readers to consider how indigenous media contributes to a wider understanding of decolonization and anticolonial study against the universal backdrop of the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyFREYA SCHIWY is an assistant professor in the media and cultural studies and Hispanic studies departments at the University of California, Riverside.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note13 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.