All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £8.77Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays by 15 distinguished economists in honour of Dr Manmohan Singh focuses on the reforms he initiated and what remains to be done. This second edition includes a new Epilogue and chapter updates which highlight significant changes and recent developments in the Indian economy.
- Author BiographyIsher Judge Ahluwalia is Chairperson, Board of Governors, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER), New Delhi. I.M.D. Little is Emeritus Fellow, Nuffield College, Oxford University.
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleOxford India Perennials Series
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Weight446 g
- Width142 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byI. M. D. Little,Isher Judge Ahluwalia
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.