Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionCatalogues and explains India's late, late industrial revolution through a combination of rigorous analysis and entertaining anecdotes.
- Author BiographySumit K. Majumdar is Professor of Technology Strategy in the School of Management, University of Texas, Dallas, Richardson. Intimately familiar with Indian industry, he has observed India's industrial transformation, from a closed backward economy to one rapidly becoming one of the world's major powers, from an inimitable historical as well as a contemporary perspective. He maintains deep ties and regularly visits India to engage in interactions with entrepreneurs and policymakers from all of India's industrial sectors. His interest areas are competition policy, entrepreneurship, political economy, regulation and technology strategy. He has published extensively in the academic and popular presses and has edited the two-volume Handbook of Telecommunications Economics (2005).
- Author(s)Sumit K. Majumdar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 b/w illus. 44 tables
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.