CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting essays of varying depths of scholarship and insightful reflection, this book explores India as an example of the role played by history, culture, sociology, socio-cultural-religious norms, values and institutions in a country's development process.
- Author BiographyArup Maharatna has held the post of Professor at the Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics since 2001. Prior to his current appointment he was of Professor of Economics and before that Head of Department of Economics at the University of Burdwan. Arup Maharatna did his Masters and Ph.D. in Demography at the London School of Economics from 1988-1992. Futhermore, he did his Bell Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies, Harvard University from 1997-98. He has authored two books/monographs published by the Oxford University Press.
- Author(s)Arup Maharatna
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2012
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.