All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Author(s)Patryk Kugiel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2017
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Soft Power in International Relations: A Conceptual Framework 2. Evolution of Power in Indian Foreign Policy 3. Sources of India's Soft Power 4. Soft Power in Indian Foreign Policy 5. Effectiveness of Indian Soft Power Strategy 6. Augmenting India's Soft Power: Modi and Beyond
- Author BiographyPatryk Kugiel is an analyst with the International Economic Relations and Global Issues Programme at the Polish Institute of International Affairs, in Warsaw. He is a specialist on South Asia and international development co-operation. He graduated from Jagiellonian University with a degree in International Relations and Cultural Studies and from Jawaharlal Nehru University with a degree in South Asian Studies. His research focuses on Indian and Pakistani foreign policy practices, the security situation in South Asia, U.S. and EU policies towards the South Asian region, the implications of India's rise on global order, and the development co-operation policy of Poland and the EU.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.