All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.27Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.59
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys Miramax's evolution from independent producer-distributor to studio subsidiary, chronicling how one company transformed not just the independent film world but the film and media industries more broadly.
- Author BiographyAlisa Perren is Associate Professor in the Department of Radio-TV-Film at the University of Texas at Austin. She is the coeditor of Media Industries: History, Theory, and Method and Coordinating Editor of In Media Res, a MediaCommons project that experiments with new forms of online scholarship. Her work has appeared in a range of publications, including Film Quarterly, Journal of Film and Video, Journal of Popular Film & Television, and FlowTV.
- Author(s)Alisa Perren
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleTexas Film and Media Studies Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note22 photos, 6 tables
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.