All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
- £16.42Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrates wide-ranging, multidisciplinary intellectual perspectives with detailed analyses of new kinds of protected areas in diverse parts of the world. Eleven geographers and anthropologists contribute nine substantive fieldwork-based case studies.
- Author BiographyStan Stevens is a faculty member in geography at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. He is the author of Claiming the High Ground: Sherpas, Subsistence, and Environmental Change in the Highest Himalaya, and editor of Conservation Through Cultural Survival: Indigenous Peoples and Protected Areas.
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byStan Stevens
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.